SheIn Review: 6 items


Hello, how's everyone?

First of all, I apologize for being away for so long. Today, I will be reviewing 6 items from SheIn!

Items to be reviewed:



I'm so in love with this shirt! Black and grids are heaven's match isn't it? Quality was great, material was rather thin and a little see through but it is loose fitting and super comfortable! However, the buttons aren't sewed well and easily torn. Nothing's perfect I guess.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

This sweatshirt is cool~ I like especially the V letter pattern. A pretty unique sweatshirt I should say. Quality is superb! Material is great, not too thick, not too thin. It has some stretch. Loose fitting and super comfortable. Am very satisfied with this piece!

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

This tee is pretty simple but I love it! It is oversized and comfortable. The ruffles adds some spices to it. It has some stretch. Quality and material are superb! Casual and cute, why not? XD

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Annnnnnddd not to forget some pastels! This sweatshirt is super cute! Totally my aesthetic~ XD Quality and material is superb, quite thick and it is stretchable! It is loose fitting and comfortable. This is a perfect go-to sweatshirt!

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

The first thing I noticed with this tee is that the colour difference is HUGE. The product pictures shows that it is pastelish but the one I got is more like candy coloured. This one is more like a crop top for me because it is too short LOL.

Quality is great, material is kinda thin but pretty comfortable! Kinda feels like silk. Is stretchable.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

This piece is the most disappointing one out of them all. The disappointing part is that it is too short on both the length and sleeve so I look like giant wearing baby clothes.. ok that was exaggerating but something like that.

Other than that, quality was great. The front is stretchable and back isn't because they are both made of different materials.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆


Thank you so much for reading and thank you SheIn for the items!!
Hope everyone had a nice day/week~ :)

Follow me on Instagram and Tumblr~

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of dresses I have seen here . They are really looking so pretty and will be best for the wear in parties. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blogs here with us.And I actually think you can look great in these dresses blue casual dress.

    ReplyDelete