SheIn & Romwe Review PT.16


Hello everyone! I'm back with another review for SheIn and Romwe.

I'm very satisfied with my selection this time because not only the look nice on me, their quality was top notch. I'm surprised at how comfortable they are and the fitting was just as I expected!

I don't have any piece that I dislike from this batch of clothes so you guys can expect good comments on them and for those who want them, go get them!

Items to be reviewed from SheIn:

Items to be reviewed from Romwe:

So, let's get started~





Yes, I have 99 problems or even more and I believe everyone else does too *laughs*  Ok. This tee is super comfy like wow, I didn't expect it to be this good! It feels so silky and smooth and I love how it feels on me.

Comfortable wise, it's out of the range seriously. This is like one of the most comfy tee I've ever worn, not to be exaggerative tho.

As for the fitting, it fits me loose. Just as what I wanted. It has some stretch which is great!

Also, I love varsity clothes and all these adds up together, no other words, I'm in love with this tee!

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Look at how cute these pandas are! So, I finally have a T-Shirt dress that looks great on me! *claps* The sleeve is kinda long tho so I'll cuff them up.

The quality of this piece was out of the range too like the above one. Similarly, it feels smooth and silky and feels good on me! It's super comfortable and yes, it's awesome.

It fits me loosely just as what I wanted it to be and it has some stretch. Perfection!

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

To be honest, this one should be considered as sweatshirt tho because it's kinda thick. I like the knotted front because it gives a unique feel to it. Kinda looks like you tucked in the front of it!

Comfortable wise, it was really good. Who doesn't love oversized clothes? Maybe some don't but I love them!

Fitting wise, like I said, it's oversized so yup. Plus size cuties can grab one for yourself! It has some stretch so no worries~

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Ok, I've always wanted to get one glasses like this one and I browse through the website and tadahhhh I found it! I was kinda scared that the circle frame part was too small but I was lucky that it is not.

It fits me just nice and *coughs* I look like a little girl with it haha.

Although the frame looks quite thin but it doesn't seem to be easily broken because I tried squeezing one of the lenses out and the frame doesn't budge a bit so yeah.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

No words can express how much I love this tee. I didn't know fringed tees will look good on me but it was on the contrary! Plus it's ombre like omgomg I've struck gold!!

Quality was great and it was really comfortable! Loose fitting and has some stretch. This had become one of my favourite!

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

I was afraid that this won't fit me but yay it didn't disappoint me! It'll be great if the straps can be adjusted tho. It has a front pocket and side pockets at both sides! Just in case you don't want to reach out to your bag to put your phone or anything else hehe, at least for me lol.

It's really comfortable and you'll feel and look cute wearing it! Quality was superb. It has no stretch tho.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

The last piece for today which is this tee, YEAAAH! This tee is suuuper cute really. It has a bit of harajuku feel to it because of the nihongo. I prefer it to have no rips at the front right side of the tee tho. The collar have some rips too but i'm fine with that.

Quality wise, it's rather thin but not see through. It has some stretch which is good. Kinda comfortable and fits kinda loose on me. One word, YEAAAH! XD

Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Wearing look:



Thank you so much for reading and a big thanks to SheIn and Romwe for the lovely items!
I hope everyone have a nice day/week!! <3

Follow me on Instagram and Tumblr~

No comments:

Post a Comment